- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing, Mathematics, Behavioral or Social Sciences, or related field. Master’s degree is preferred
- Minimum of seven years of experience in market research or research methods, with experience in the health or medical industry. Experience in a membership association/medical society a plus.
- Demonstrated market research experience and acumen with qualitative and quantitative research methods and primary and secondary research sources.
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and explain large amounts of data.
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience with of statistical packages such as SPSS, Qualtrics, SAS or similar, databases and MS Office, as well as advanced skills in Word, Power Point and Excel.
- Exposure to analysis techniques such as campaign measurement, A/B Testing and MVT Testing
- Familiarity and direct experience with web based survey tools and statistical/cross-tabulation software
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modeling and mining.
- Proven self-starter that prefers a fast-paced environment with changing deliverables and projects.
- Strategic and analytical thinker, possessing a deep understanding of how to leverage data and analytics.
- Strong oral and written communication and presentation skills. Exceptional writing/language skills to craft of survey questions, survey instruction, and other survey respondent communications as well as be able to prepare and present research results and recommendations
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, patterns or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Ability and willingness to travel to conduct in-the-field research, as needed.
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) is a membership organization dedicated to the advancement of women’s health care through continuing medical education, practice, and research. When you join ACOG, you’re joining an organization that promotes growth, development, and flexibility. People who work at ACOG are driven to reduce barriers to contraception for all women, regardless of income, employment, or state of residence.
- Our passionate team! Our team is led by experts in reproductive and maternal-fetal medicine, patient safety, and health care policy. We strongly believe in equal access for all women to high quality, safe health care. Our obsession with reducing maternal mortality, protecting access to contraception coverage, and addressing health disparities, has led to great strides in federal and state legislation. Join our team and help us advance the ob-gyn profession and women’s health care.
- We love to learn! As an educational organization, ACOG provides learning opportunities to members and employees alike. Our learning opportunity benefits include tuition reimbursement, onsite instructor-led trainings, leadership development programs, and participation in professional organizations.
100% Paid Parental Leave – Breastfeeding Friendly Workplace – Work/Life Design (i.e. flexible work schedule) – Commuting Allowance – Generous Paid Time Off – Holiday Pay – Community Volunteering Opportunities – Generous 401(k) Company Contributions – Health Insurance – Learning Opportunities and Tuition Reimbursement – Company-Sponsored Team Outings
ACOG is an EEO employer committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. As a federal government contractor and in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and Executive Orders, the College takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants and employees covered are not discriminated against because of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex (gender), age, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, personal appearance, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, political affiliation, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic that is protected by applicable law. For more information about your equal employment opportunity rights, please view this poster: EEO is the Law. The College also participates in E-Verify.